Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Crock Pot Chicken with Black Beans & Cream Cheese

4 to 5 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts


1 15oz. can of black beans, drained

1 15 oz. jar of salsa

1 15 oz. can of corn, drained

1 8oz. package of cream cheese


Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Add beans, salsa, and corn. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, or low for 7 to 8 hours. Add cream cheese (just set it on top) for the final 30 minutes. Mix thoroughly and shred chicken before serving. Serve with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment