Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Slow Cooker Tex mex Chicken

Here is a good one from Kraft Foods...

1lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts - cut into 1inch strips
2 tbsp of taco seasoning
2 tbsp. flour
1 each - green pepper, red pepper cut into 1 inch wide strips
1 cup frozen corn
1 1/2 cup salsa
1 cup Mexican style shredded cheese

Toss chicken in seasoning and flower in slow cooker. Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese; cover with lid

Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4.

Stir just before serving. Top with cheese serve over hot cooked rice.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! I love new recipes! I am excited to find your blog. :)

    www.pluffmuddstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete