Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Taco Pasta Salad

2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
1 cup ground beef
1 envelope taco seasoning
3 cups shredded lettuce
2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup catalina salad dressing
Tortilla chips


Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook beef till no longer pink. drain. stir in taco seasoning. cool.

Drain pasta and rinse in cold water, stir into meat mixture. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, green pepper and dressing ; toss to coat. Serve with chips.

**Clark changes - I use almost 2lbs of ground turkey  and add almost a full cup of dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment