Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Beef and Mushroom Bake

Here is a great one I got from Heather Nutting. I used to make this one alot for MOPS moms who had babies. It is a great winter recipe. thanks Heather!


1 to 2lbs Ground beef
1/4 green pepper
1 medium onion
1can mushroom soup
3 stalks of celery
2 1/3cup dry egg noodles
1(4ounce) can mushroom
3/4tsp salt
1/4lb Velveeta cheese
4 beef bouillon cubes

Brown onion and green pepper with beef in large fry pan. Dice celery and mix in with bouillon water. Cook noodles in water. (drain) add mushrooms and soup to meat and melt cheese into it. Add celery and noodles and mix. Turn into a casserole dish. Bake 20min @
350 degrees.

Credits: Heather Nutting

No comments:

Post a Comment