Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Beef Enchiladas

Again another great one from Kelly :)

2 lb hamburger meat
1 small onion, chopped
1 can of chopped black olives
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 Large can of Enchilada sauce
8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
6-8 flour tortillas

Brown the meat and sauté the onions in with it. Once that is done, add in the olives and let it heat and then add in 1cup of the cheese and let it melt - mix it all together. Fill tortillas with the meat mixture and roll up. Combine the mushroom soup and enchilada sauce and pour on top. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.

**We ommitted the olives and I used large can of Enchilada sauce minus 1/2cup****

Great Week night Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment