Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tex Mex Meatloaf

Great meal. Easy clean up. Make some mashed potates and your all set! Dig In!

4 Sheets foil
Non stick spray
1lb extra lean ground beef
1/4c. Finely crushed tortilla chips
1/4c. Finely chopped onion
2tsp chili powder
2tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic salt
3/4c. Bbq sauce, divided
1can kernel corn

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine all ingredients and 1/4cup barbecue sauce. Shape mixture into 4 meat loaves, flattening slightly.

Center one meat loaf on each sheet of Reynolds wrap release. Top with corn, spoon remaining bbq sauce over meat and corn.

Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.

Bake 18 to 20 minutes on cookie sheet.

Credits go to Reynolds Wrap site!

No comments:

Post a Comment