Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Crispy Not fried Chicken

1cup BBQ sauce
1pkt. Shake ‘N bake extra crispy seasoned coating mix
2lbs boneless skinless chicken halves (I only use bonless Chicken breasts)


Preheat over to 400degrees.

Place bbq sauce and coating mix in separate pie plates or shallow dishes. Dip chicken in bbq sauce and then in shake n bake, turning over to evenly coat both sides of each chicken piece.

Place in a single layer foil lined baking sheet.

Bake 20min or until chicken is cooked through.



** I serve this with a salad and corn and cheddar biscuits**
This is one I could make everyweek and dave would be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment