Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Cheesey Potatoes

This is a recipe I get asked to make for all our family parties. usually have to make a double batch. It is a great side or you could throw in some cooked chicken or ham and make it a main dish.

1 Cup Chopped Onions
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
2lbs Hasbrown Potatoes (Frozen)
1 Stick butter or Margarine
1 8oz Cracker Barrel Cheese (Cheddar)

Preheat Oven to 350In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine soup, Sour Cream, butter, and cheese. Heat until completely melted.Place potatoes in bottom of shallow baking dish and cover them with cheese mixture.Bake for 1 hour

Credits go to Lori Tartoni!

No comments:

Post a Comment