Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Hidden Valley Broiled Fish

1 packet Hidden Valley ‘The Original Ranch’ salad/seasoning mix
1/3 cup Lemon Juice
3 TBS Olive Oil
3 TBS water
1 1/2 to 2 pounds Mild white fish

Combine seasoning and salad mix with lemon juice, olive oil and wine in shallow dish. Mix well, add fish and coat all sides with mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 15 to 30min. Remove fish from marinade and place on broiler. Broil 9 to 12min or until fish begins to flake

Makes 4 serving

** Kids even approve of this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment