Welcome Friends

I thought I would create a site to share our family favorite recipes. These are not my recipes but I thought I would pass along some of the best recipes we make here in the Clark House. I will try to give credit or blog sites to those that we love. Enjoy!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tri Color Stuffed Peppers

Great recipe. Think I got this one from Lori Tartoni

1lbs. Hamburger
1pkg. Frozen Corn
1 1/2c. Salsa
1 each green, yellow ,red pepper
1/2 c. Colby& Monterey jack cheese shredded

Brown hamburger and drain, add corn, salsa and cheese mix well.

Cut each pepper in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Spoon the burger mixture into the pepper halves. Place in 9x13 baking dish. Pour 1/2 cup water in bottom of dish. Cover with foil.

Bake @ 400 degrees for 30minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with additional 1/2cup cheese and bake for 10min. I usually make white rice to go with this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment